To our Thurman Orthodontics family,
For the safety of our community, we will be closing our office.
Dr. T will be available for any emergency needs you may have during our office closure.
If you are a new patient, we will be offering free virtual consults. You can book your virtual consult here. If you would rather wait to come in when we reopen, we encourage you to book your appointment here. As always, you may request a call back here.
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay smiling!
The Team at Thurman Orthodontics
How To Stay Safe and Healthy:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or sing “Happy Birthday” twice.
- Use hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
- Avoid touching your face especially around your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Refrain from using public transport and/or going to public places and spaces unless absolutely necessary.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces.
Some Fun Things To Do At Home To Tell Us About When We See You Again:
- Read a book!
- Do a puzzle.
- Go “camping” in your backyard or living room.
- Take up an instrument (find some lessons on YouTube!)
- Try out a new recipe.
- Plan a family garden.
- Play 20 questions.
- Plot a scavenger hunt throughout the house or in your backyard (or both!)
- Make paper airplanes or learn Origami online
- Break out the board games!