- Must be a resident of Kern County
- Must have a significant need for braces
- Must follow the treatment plan and agree to show up to all appointments on time
- Must agree to see a dentist every 6 months for a cleaning
- Must be willing to document experience via video, photos, etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By submitting an entry to this contest, the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Terms & Conditions.
- Winner of the contest will receive a certificate for FREE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT including a full comprehensive course of orthodontic care from Thurman Orthodontics, an estimated value of $6,000. This certificate is all-inclusive, covering the diagnostic materials, all necessary appliances, all active therapy (averaging 2 years), and all necessary retainers and follow-up visits. This offer does NOT include any necessary dental treatment, oral surgery, cleanings, etc. that may be required prior to receiving treatment. If retainers are lost or broken, replacement retainers can be purchased for $250 each. Certificate may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winner will be required to sign a release of liability and photo/video release form upon winning.
- Those who are current patients of Thurman Orthodontics are NOT eligible to win; however, anyone who has made a free screening appointment after Oct. 1, 2021 (even if he/she begins orthodontic treatment) IS eligible to register and win.
- Winner to be chosen based on need at the discretion of Thurman Orthodontics.
- If selected winner does not respond to either two phone or email contacts made by Thurman Orthodontics personnel to inform him/her of being selected as the winner within 7 days, then another winner shall be chosen, with no further entitlement to the initial winner.
- Winner agrees to document their experience with Thurman Orthodontics with photos, videos and interviews.
- By submitting an entry into this contest, you opt in to having your submission read on-air on KUZZ radio.